- Mechanical concrete placers are an economical solution with their low cost in places where mobile concrete pumps or stationary concrete placers cannot reach.
- One-piece mechanical concrete placers have the opportunity to be easily relocated thanks to their lightweight structure, lack of assembly and disassembly.
- Generally, it is preferred in tunnel formwork projects and slab concrete pourings.
- Our mechanical concrete placers can be easily rotated thanks to their turntable and bearing.
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- TECHNICIAL SPECIFICATIONS
- GALLERY AND TECHNICAL DRAWING