HT20 TELESCOPİC CONCRETE PLACER
- Slewing clearance is one of the most common problems in column and shear wall concrete pouring.
- A standard hydraulic concrete spider needs to be placed on an empty area with a diameter of 7 mt for column and shear wall concrete pouring.
- In the new system telescopic concrete spider, this problem has been eliminated.
- It can be installed in the narrowest areas thanks to the hydraulic lifting system from the body.
- It can easily rotate over the column and shear wall formworks and the rebars
- There is no loss of range in the machine compared to standard concrete spiders.
- On slab concrete pouring, it is lowered from the body and operated by minimizing oscillation.
- The telescopic system can also be applied in Royal HD15 ve HD18 models.
4350 KG / 9600 LBS
2500 KG / 5500 LBS
6850 KG / 15100 LBS
|End Hose Length||
|Power / Voltage||
7,5 KW, 400-480 V, 3 FAZ
- GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- TECHNICIAL SPECIFICATIONS
- GALLERY AND TECHNICAL DRAWING